Raleigh Array E-Bike
- The new E motion motor adds power to your ride allowing you to travel further faster and more comfortably
- The software built into the Emotion system ensures that the Array has a smooth and progressive acceleration to ensure you have a comfortable, controlled journey
- The 300Wh battery has a range of 22 to 108 Km depending on the terrain and how much power you use
- Shimano’s 7 speed gears and easy to use twist shift allow you to find the right gear
- CST Zeppelin high volume tyres with puncture protection and reflective stripe make your ride more comfortable and safer
All New Lectro E-Bikes
The Lectro Avanti brings the traditional shopping bike bang up to date. With an upright riding position, comfy saddle, full mudguards, pannier rack and chain guard, the Avanti is ready for anything, from nipping to the shops, your daily commute or trips in the country. The Lectro Avanti provides an assisted range of of up to 45km from its powerful 36 Volt 8.8Ah battery.
Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a seven speed Shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Avanti can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
At the heart of the Avanti lies a 250 Watt Bafang brushless front wheel motor, the 36 volt battery sits discreetly locked in the rear pannier rack, easily removable for charging. The handle bar module provides battery status information via handy LED’s and has a button to adjust the level of assistance.
The Avanti is so easy to ride, it’s not only the motor assistance. The lightweight aluminium frame has an extra low step crossbar so it’s easy to get on and off. The long head tube combined with high swept back adjustable handlebars produces a relaxed upright riding position, easy on the back. The Avanti is fitted with slightly larger 700c wheels which gives the rider a smoother ride and also helps with balance.